Though moles are rarely harmless, from an aesthetic point of view they are unpleasant and annoying. Some consider them as beauty spots yet some loathe their appearance.
Moles are pigmented cells (melanocytes) formed in clusters instead of spreading throughout the body. Sun exposure and hormonal changes are the main reason behind their formation.
There are many surgical and lasers treatments to remove moles which are painful and can leave a scar behind. Yet you can always choose a safe, simple and painless way. Wondering what it can be?
Here we will discuss regarding “Apple Cider Vinegar – King of Home Remedies”. It is the most effective and harmless way to remove moles without leaving a scar behind.
What makes Apple Cider Vinegar Efficient for Mole Removal?
The acidic nature of the vinegar destroys the mole tissue, yet it doesn’t harm the skin around it. Repeated usage of for a few days will turn mole into a scab, which falls off without any remnants.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole Removal?
Listed are few methods you can try at home and wave off moles.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cut cotton swab according to the size of the mole.
- Dip it in apple cider vinegar and wring out the excess.
- Apply it on the mole and secure it with a band-aid.
- For every 6 – 8 hours, replace with a fresh cotton swab and band-aid.
- Burn a match stick and pass the needle through it or rub alcohol to needle to sterile it.
- Poke the mole twice using a needle. This step ensures to damage the protective layer of the mole and helps the vinegar to penetrate easily.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it on the mole and secure it with a bandage.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and remove the cotton swab.
- Wash the area, pat dry and apply a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Repeat the process for at least 6 days.
- Spray a little water on the mole.
- Using emery board, gently rub the mole for 1 minute.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to the mole and let it sit until it completely dries.
- Rinse off with water and apply any moisturizer of your choice or use coconut oil.
- Follow this process several times a day.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
- Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water and add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Soak yourself for 20 minutes.
- Bath normally with water and mild soap.
- Repeat the process twice a day.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar with Onion Juice
- Combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the juice to the mole.
- Let it sit for few hours or overnight.
- Rinse off with water.
- Repeat daily.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with Horseradish
- Blend horseradish and extract juice.
- Mix horseradish, apple cider vinegar and raw honey.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture on the moles.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Repeat daily.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda
- Mix equal quantities of baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the paste on moles and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat 2 times daily.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Add a little honey to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on moles and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Repeat daily.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Drink it daily to prevent recurrence of moles.
- To refine taste, add 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Tips and Precautions to Consider
- With few applications of apple cider vinegar, the mole may look darkened and worse but don’t worry it is a common way of mole healing.
- The acidic nature of apple cider vinegar may cause a stinging sensation. Don’t worry it is common.
- If the stinging sensation is more, dilute with water.
- Never attempt to surgically remove moles at home.
- Avoid tanning bed if you have more moles.
- As sun is the main reason for moles, use sunscreen lotion or cover the moles with cloth or hat before going out in the sun.
- Apply coconut oil after each application of apple cider vinegar.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply Vaseline around the mole before applying apple cider vinegar to avoid any irritation and damage to the skin.
- Some moles can be cancerous, so consult a dermatologist to have it checked before attempting any removal method.
- Avoid scratching moles for a longer time.
Did you find this article helpful? Have you tried some other home remedies for mole removal such as castor oil? Share your experience in the comments section below. We are happy to hear from you…